9 Wing Hong Street,
Cheung Sha Wan,
|Year of establishment||1934|
|Number of employees||8,800|
|Number of offices||11|
|Number of factories||4
- Chow Sang Sang Holdings International Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Holding (BVI) Limited;
- Acclaim Holdings Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Manufacturing International Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Holdings Ltd;
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery (China) Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang (China) Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery (Foshan) Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery (Shandong) Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Diamond (Shanghai) Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Jewellery (Taiwan) Company Limited;
- Emphasis Jewellery Company Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Corporate Gift Limited;
- Chow Sang Sang Diamond (Guangdong) Company Limited.
Chow Sang Sang Jewellery Co Ltd
Chow Sang Sang was first established in 1934 and went public, the first of its kind publicly listed jewellery company in Hong Kong, in 1973. Chow Sang Sang Jewellery Company Ltd, the main wholly owned operating subsidiary of Chow Sang Sang Group, is recognized as a premier diamond, gold and jewellery retailer on the distribution of international branded jewellery and loose polished diamonds in Greater China. It operates over 400 retail outlets throughout Greater China, being one of the largest jewellery retail networks in the region.
Together with jewellery manufactured by the Group in China and Hong Kong, Chow Sang Sang has introduced its in-house branded Jewellery to the region as well as a variety of world-class jewellery brands for customers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Chow Sang Sang provides support for activities organized by educational, cultural and charitable organizations, and it also encourages its employees to have active participation in charitable activities. The Hong Kong Repertory Theatre, the Hong Kong Sinfonietta, the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts and Benji’s Centre are amongst some of the organizations the Group supported.
Guidelines on enhancing safety consciousness and code of conduct defining the ethical standards expected of all employees, the Group’s non-discriminatory employment practices and practical measures for preserving the environment are posted in the Group’s Intranet, for compliance and reference by employees. Employees are encouraged to reduce use of paper and electricity, and recycle paper and toner cartridges. Wherever feasible packaging are made of biodegradable material and designed to provide residual use to consumers.
Core Business Activity
Jewellery manufacturer and Retailer
Product Range Overview
+7 -4ct ( Sawables and Makeables)
Core Polished Diamonds
Round Brilliant Cut, qualities from D- K, IF- SI, most are certified.
Specialist Polished Diamonds
Fine make (Heart & Arrow cut); Ideal cut
Infini Love Diamond, Promessa, Fingers Play, Ear Play, V&A, Belief, Diamond in Motion, Love Décodé, Loving Hearts, Yú Yú, etc.
|Fancy shapes||Fancy colours||Proprietary or branded makes|
Large jewellery retail network in Greater China, partnership in launching jewellery brands, regional distribution services, in-house jewellery design services, jewellery manufacturing services.